Sunday, April 28, 2013

Two Very Different Baby Showers

My clients are my greatest inspiration...if it wasn't for them challenging me to make a Dessert Pop that I never made before, my portfolio would be minimal.  It is because of them, that my product list has grown.

This weekend, for example, I had two very different baby showers.....

One baby shower was for a 'gender reveal' in which all of the Dessert Pops were white or chocolate cake with the exception of two.  Two pops had blue cake on the inside representing the sex of the baby to be and two pops to represent twins!  It was such a great way to tell family and friends.




The other baby shower was actually a "sprinkle".  This was the new Mom-to-be's second baby, so a full-blown shower was appropriate...just a sprinkle.  The theme was Mustaches... what fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment