Wednesday, April 22, 2015

CONFLICT OF INTEREST?

Some may say yes, but I see the juggling of two totally opposite jobs as a harmonious balance. I get to enjoy two things that I am very passionate about. Fitness was my first love. I stepped into the aerobic scene in the early eighties. Eventually, I stepped out of the "teaching" scene and focused on my career and family. It was in 2009 that I reunited myself with the fitness industry. It was 2010 that Deliciously Home-Made was born.  Baking and creating was a therapeutic relief after my Dad passed; and exercise was a healthy one.

  

So while you may see me post on Facebook to get up and go work out, or to join me for a fitness class - don't be put off when you also see me post pictures of my delicious bite-sized treats. My "little pieces of heaven" are the right-size, leaving you satisfied without the guilt. (And if you feel guilt, then hook up with me for a workout!)




No comments:

Post a Comment